So the time to talk about summer came finally! With the summer ahead, it’s good to know how to make babywearing comfortable in the hot weather. Here are some advices that are very useful when it comes to choosing the right summer carrier:
- If you prefer t babywear in a full buckle carrier, pick a wrap conversion. It’s more airy than the canvas one.
- If you think about wearing an elastic wrap, keep in mind that the fabric will make you feel hotter than a woven wrap.
- The perfect blends for summer are wool, bamboo and linen. The three fabrics are very airy and you and your little one will feel comfortable.
- Pick a single layered wraping.
- Do not put too much clothes on. After all your baby is touching your skin all the time.